The Next Generation of Women Leaders Will Change the Working World Forever.
Are You Ready to be One of Them?
For generations, a masculine model of leadership— one that values overwork, 24/7 engagement and Machiavellian models of domination and control— has led the corporate world.
As more and more women take control of corporations and small businesses, however, the need for a new model of leadership is emerging— one that mirrors our values and propels us to new level of success as individuals and as women.
As role models and game changers of women’s leadership, today’s generation of women executives know that a new skill set— one that mirrors our internal development as leaders and prepares us to shift the working world to the benefit of women everywhere— is absolutely required.
The Gaia Project for Women’s Leadership is a new endeavor helmed by Elizabeth Cronise McLaughlin that will empower you, as a key member of the next generation of women leaders, to change your life and your work forever so that it permanently aligns with your values, and that will propel us all toward a new model of women’s leadership for years to come.
The Gaia Project for Women’s Leadership kicks off with a beta program running for four weeks in October 2015, of which you are invited to be a part.
Here’s what the Beta Program entails:
- The Program kicks off with an opening group coaching call on Thursday October 1 at 3 p.m. ET.
- Thereafter, every week for four weeks, we will focus on one critical area of Women’s Leadership.
- Each Monday of the program, you’ll receive worksheets and inquiry points for that week’s topic.
- Each Thursday of the program, we’ll convene for a ninety-minute group coaching call at 3 p.m. to cover that week’s material, answer questions, and share successes, with plenty of time for Q&A.
- All coaching calls will be recorded in case you need to miss a week, or want to listen in later.
- You’ll get access to a private Facebook group where we’ll discuss our progress, our goals and our plans for the future.
- Along the way, we’ll have some special guests and surprise bonuses for you on today’s hottest topics in Women’s Leadership.
- And as a bonus, you’ll also receive a free 45 minute private coaching call with Elizabeth to address any individual challenges you might be facing as a leader and/or in your career (a $500 value).
So why this program, and why now?
Elizabeth Cronise McLaughlin is a storied Executive Coach and serial entrepreneur who has dedicated her life and career to uplifting women in the workplace. Elizabeth founded the Gaia Project for Women’s Leadership as a way to propel forward women executives who want to change their lives, their work and their world for the better as the next generation of women leaders.
Here’s what others have said about her:
“A celebrated career coach” and “fearless entrepreneur.” -Ivanka Trump
“Elizabeth Cronise McLaughlin knows what it’s like to be a powerful woman in the workforce, [as well as] the financial and emotional challenges.” -HuffPost Live
“Elizabeth McLaughlin . . . is helping women from all walks of life . . . .” -Ali Brown
As an ex-Wall Street lawyer, the CEO of her own consulting firm and the executive Director of 40 Percent and Rising, an organization dedicated to primary breadwinner women, Elizabeth has faced down the masculine model of leadership for her entire career. She believes that empowered, enlightened women have an incredible opportunity at this critical juncture in history to effect change that benefits all of us, by lifting up other women, changing policies and workplace culture, and rising to new heights of success.
The Gaia Project for Women’s Leadership is designed to get you, and all of us, to that place.
Schedule and Topics for Beta Program
Here’s what the Beta Program entails:
Kickoff Call: Thursday October 1 at 3 p.m. ET
Week 1: You as a Leader: Tackling Your Skills, Strengths and Weaknesses
Monday 10/5: Weekly Email with Worksheets and Thought Points
Thursday 10/8: 3 p.m. EDT weekly group coaching call
Week 2: Creating Your Team: Allies, Alchemy and Assets
Monday 10/12: Weekly Email with Worksheets and Thought Points
Thursday 10/15: 3 p.m. EDT weekly group coaching call
Week 3: Productivity, Purpose and Communicating Your Goals
Monday 10/19: Weekly Email with Worksheets and Thought Points
Thursday 10/22: 3 p.m. EDT weekly group coaching call
Week 4: Leading Change in Your Workplace and the World
Monday 10/26: Weekly Email with Worksheets and Thought Points
Thursday 10/29: 3 p.m. EDT weekly group coaching call and final wind-up
What results can I expect?
By the end of the program:
- You’ll have an integral understanding of how to excel as a leader, and what makes your leadership unique.
- You’ll know how to communicate effectively to get the results you want from everyone you work with, and how to give constructive criticism when you don’t.
- You’ll have developed your leadership style, and know how to project it with confidence.
- You’ll have all the skills you need to build a great team that supports you and is loyal to your goals.
- You’ll be more productive and on purpose in your work than ever before, and your work and world will be more easeful as a result.
- You’ll know how to work for change in your workplace and in the world for the betterment of women everywhere.
The group coaching calls, materials and bonuses included in this program are valued at over $3000.
As the first program offered by the Gaia Project for Women’s Leadership, however, this Beta Project is available for just $99.
Are you ready to become the leader you are meant to be?
Registration is now closed.
For more information on upcoming offerings, make sure you’re on the mailing list by subscribing in the box on the home page.
Got questions? Just contact us here.